Sunday 2 October 2011

Helloooooo?!

So I'm loading my purchases on the conveyor belt at Asda and the girl asks: "Want any help?"
"Yes please. Can you double bag those two bottles of wine for me please? I wouldn't like them to fall through the bottom of the bag and break" (delivered with a smile.no response)
Her: "Are you walking?"
Me: "Yes"
Her: "I'll double bag them for you, it'll be safer"
Pause
Me: Can you double bag them? It'll be safer"
Pause
Her: "That's what I'm doing"
Me: Oh so you are. Good idea. Thanks"

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess. She was about 16, just left skule, heavy make-up, ever so slightly obese (gland trouble, or eating to much lard), tattooed, things through the nose, fair hair with a blonde streak and tied back in a ponytail?

    And we all know what you find when you lift a pony's tail don't we? - an arseole!

    See my post about a similiar escapade here

    ReplyDelete
  2. First three right. Black hair tho. Didn't notice rest. I was too busy sighing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your piece. Supermarket Ninja!

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments here but please be gentle with me. Thank you.